We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Montego bay!

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, ny
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Montego bay!

Just looking to see if anyone on here is going to be at Sandals Mobay,SRC or Carlyle at the end of August. Would love to meet up with others while visiting Jamaica!

Vista, CA
Level Contributor
749 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Montego bay!

We arrive at SMB Sept. 19th.

Canada
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Montego bay!

Our time is April but if you're at The Carlyle it shouldn't take you too long to find new friends if you're at all outgoing. I don't mean loud mouthed, just sociable. We meet-up with new friends every year. It makes nice company for dinner either at The Inn or the other Sandals. Just go and enjoy.

Rochester, ny
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Montego bay!

Yeah not overly outgoing, just like to be around other adults. We have young children at home and am a teacher. So we're definitely looking forward to our get away!!

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
35 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Montego bay!

We will be there from the 15th - 23rd And staying at Sandals Montego Bay.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,002 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Montego bay!

Darylfaris, you are soon there, or maybe already! SMB is a great resort with the shortest travel time from the airport! What room did you book? Let us know how it goes and what's going on at the resort.

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,874 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Montego bay!

RandB - Seems you have somehow missed her live posting - although she hasn't posted in several days now...... :(

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147311-i93-k77420…

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,002 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals Montego bay!

Yes, I'm losing it Winne!!! I really need my Sandals fix! Thanks.

8. Re: Sandals Montego bay!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 07:16