We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for 1 night stay

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hartford...
Level Contributor
132 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for 1 night stay

Planning for a group of 18 to stay in a villa in Discovery Bay next June.. air fare is tricky because of size of group so some of us are considering flying to Mobay a day early and meeting the others the following day at the airport for our transportation to villa.

Looking for recommendations on a decent hotel/AI for the group in Mobay (near airport ideally)... maybe 5/6 rooms depending on who goes. Some children in group. Not sure if we pay more seeing as it will only be 1 night.

Ideas?

United States
Level Contributor
11,105 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for 1 night stay

Try looking at Toby's Resort. It is about a 3 min. taxi ride from the airport. It is a basic hotel that offers a pool and a restaurant. I would avoid an all inclusive if you are looking for a place for only 1 night.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,526 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for 1 night stay

Would go with Toby's for one day. Safe, clean, can waltk to nearby places for food, drinks, snacks.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel for 1 night stay

You could also check out Don Way on the strip as well. For an AI, Royal Decameron or Sea Garden.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
826 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel for 1 night stay

Check out El Greco. The price includes a nice breakfast and passes to Doctor's Cave Beach. The rooms are actually apartments, there are either one bedroom suites or two bedroom suites available. There is also a pool on the property. And, they have a hotel shuttle.

suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,671 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel for 1 night stay

I believe Royal DeCameron has a minimum night stay - I have done a one night at Holiday Inn - I would agree with Tobys though, or Doctor's Cave Hotel - You can easily find food and for one night the price is right

Hartford...
Level Contributor
132 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel for 1 night stay

Thanks for the tips everyone.... I'll check out these places and see what others want to do.

Much appreciated

7. Re: Hotel for 1 night stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 06:18