We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday inn sunspree mobay smoking policy

windsor ontario
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Holiday inn sunspree mobay smoking policy

Can you smoke cigarette 's at this resort any more?

Lockport, New York
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday inn sunspree mobay smoking policy

We were there last March and it was fine to smoke pretty much anywhere on the resort. Some of the rooms were designated "non-smoking", but we were told smoking on the balcony was fine. Getting an ashtray can be a little more problematic... I would suggest that you take your own with you.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
28 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday inn sunspree mobay smoking policy

We have just returned,you can only smoke in the smoking area,on the adult beach and we were told we could smoke on our balcony.

NY
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday inn sunspree mobay smoking policy

I have been there 2x most recently April and there is a designated smoking area by the gift shops in the lobby, no smoking at pool or beach. As for the balcony, I would think this depends on your neighbors. Smoking was allowed on the adult beach.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
28 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday inn sunspree mobay smoking policy

They told us at check in smoking was allowed on the balcony,neighbours on both sides of us were out there smoking.

5. Re: Holiday inn sunspree mobay smoking policy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 07:16