We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help planning honeymoon at Half Moon

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
648 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Help planning honeymoon at Half Moon

Hi,

I am helping my son & his fiancee plan their honeymoon. They have chosen Half Moon because they are getting a great deal on one of the large suites through a family member.

The only downside is that the location is a bit isolated, and it looks like only one or two restaurants will be open in October.

So, I'm wondering if anyone could recommend either a private driver or small group tours. They are planning on going off-premises for two of their five days there. I was hoping that if they hire a private driver for two full days, that same person might be willing to provide reasonably-priced taxi service to an off-premises restaurant for one or two of the other nights?

And related to that - any suggestions for restaurants fairly close to Half Moon? Looking at the map, it looks like there are no restaurants nearby, except for those that are part of all-inclusive resorts. Will the other resorts allow them to eat at their restaurants if they are not staying there?

They might also be interested in group tours, to either Negril area and/or YS Falls/Appleton Rum distillery - any suggestions for fun group tours?

Thanks for any and all assistance!

1. Re: Help planning honeymoon at Half Moon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 06:16