We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24 hours in Montego Bay, tell me your "DONT MISS!"

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
24 hours in Montego Bay, tell me your "DONT MISS!"

Hi!

Ok, we are travelling to SGOR for our main two week vacation (have stayed there before and love it!). This time we have booked two nights at the Sandals inn for a stopover to rest from our long journey from Scotland. The first night we will just sleep, which basically leaves us a 24 hour period in MB to enjoy before we set off for Ocho Rios.

If you had 24 hours in Montego Bay what is the one thing you would be sure to do and why?

Looking for day and evening things not to miss!

Thank you!

Level Contributor
1,452 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24 hours in Montego Bay, tell me your "DONT MISS!"

I have recommended Richmond Hill & will again; it's in the city & offers fantastic views, good food & great vibe as well.............dan

check it out at http://www.richmond-hill-inn.com/index2.htm

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
557 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 24 hours in Montego Bay, tell me your "DONT MISS!"

Don't miss Doctor's Cave Beach.

Too Far North
Level Contributor
324 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 24 hours in Montego Bay, tell me your "DONT MISS!"

I would go on a tour to Rose Hall Great House, especially if you are into history along with a bit of a "story"! Buy the book White Witch of Rose Hall while you are there, in their gift shop, and really get in touch with the place.There is a great view from the Great House and the tour is given by knowlegeable gals.

4. Re: 24 hours in Montego Bay, tell me your "DONT MISS!"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 09:20