We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To Jamaica Steve

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
229 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
To Jamaica Steve

Forgot to mention on my last post: Go to the Jamaica Observer Web site, go to search box, type in Tischner and read my commentary that ran recently on the op-ed page. Thought you migh enjoy it.

BigJ

Jamaica W.I.
Level Contributor
608 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: To Jamaica Steve

Jamaica Steve,

I wish you peaceful days for this Xmas

I admire the patience that you had with " travelforever" in the Bahia postings,

well now, the first postings from visitors are in and ..............

what is there to say,

Myisland

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To Jamaica Steve

Here's a link:

jamaicaobserver.com/letters/html/20061208t19…

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: To Jamaica Steve

What a GREAT article J. !!!! Big ups to you for your perspectives and thank you for sharing it with me.

Myisland, much appreciation to you for that! I don't think I'll hold my breath waiting for any form of apology or even aknowledgement of being wrongly accused though !! lol lol I truly feel sorry for most of those who were not well informed and are now dealing with all the problems and letdowns that so many of us tried to warn folks of, however I will admit that there are a couple of "posters" that I don't feel the least bit sorry for : )

Much respect, blessings and Merry Christmas to you, BigJ and Joe

Steve

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
229 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: To Jamaica Steve

To MKA68:

Noticed you postings and the Cherry Hill address. My old stomping ground. Worked 20 years for the Courier-Post. Was born in Pennsauken and lived last in Haddonfield. Now live on the west coast of Florida. Escaped the cold climes 28 years ago and do not miss it one bit.:):)

BigJ

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: To Jamaica Steve

Welcome to the board. It's not too bad. It was near 60 today... not bad for Christms Eve.

LOL I just cancelled the CP for missing 5 out of 6 deliveries despite repreated calls!

Good article. Happy Holidays!

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
229 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: To Jamaica Steve

The C-P will never be the same with your cancellation! LOL!

I've been a member of the board since 2002. You will find my musings periodically :):)

7. Re: To Jamaica Steve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 08:16