We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sgor July 8-13

South Carolina
3 posts
Save Topic
Sgor July 8-13

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for some great advice. After alot of lurking we have made SGOR our choice for our honeymoon. Is anyone else going to be there during this time. We would love to meet others.

Also what kind of liquor does the resort carry. is it pretty much the normal stuff, or is it no name stuff. ie. do they have Jack daniels

thanks for your help.

Johnson City, TN
Level Contributor
453 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sgor July 8-13

I went last year and they had top shelf liquors. You will need to specify when you order but they do have most brands.

South Carolina
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sgor July 8-13

Thanks what about the in room bar with the concierge package. Can you ask them to put specific things in it, or are you stuck with the basic package.

Johnson City, TN
Level Contributor
453 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sgor July 8-13

We did not really drink much in our room so I am not sure. I know it is not stocked with top shelf as I didn't recognize many of the names. The staff is very accomidating so I don't think it will be a problem. We really liked the champagne they served at check in and they did not serve it at dinner or at the bars. I asked the lady at the front desk where we could get some and she gave me a bottle. So again I am sure they will try to help.

North Tonawanda...
Level Contributor
24 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sgor July 8-13

We had a butler level room that included concierge service, and we were able to request the type of liquor they put in our room. We requested Jack Daniels, Tanqueray, Absolut, and Bacardi, and I know we at least had the first 3 (I don't really drink rum so I can't remember what we had). The fridge was also stocked with Red Stripe, Red Stripe Light, wine, champagne, water, pop, and fruit juices.

5. Re: Sgor July 8-13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios