We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SDR -- Deluxe room pictures??

WDE99
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
SDR -- Deluxe room pictures??

My wife and I are taking an anniversary trip to SDR mid-August. I can't find pictures of their deluxe (low end) rooms since the renovation. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Saint Charles...
Level Contributor
174 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SDR -- Deluxe room pictures??

We have stayed in deluxe, premium, and oceanview. They all look identical except for the location. If you see a picture of any room that is not a suite, your room will look like that. Deluxe has a view of the mountains which are gorgeous. I thought it was a beautiful room. We have stayed before and after renovations.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
588 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: SDR -- Deluxe room pictures??

Have stayed the past two years in the deluxe rooms and the rooms are beautiful, the view maybe of the rooftop below. Last reply was correct it is just the location that is different.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SDR -- Deluxe room pictures??

Check out Webshots.com Maybe you'll find something

Toronto
Level Contributor
106 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SDR -- Deluxe room pictures??

I have an option of a room with ocean view and then next upgrade is a suite now nothing is mentioned if it's an ocean view suite, I'm thinking of upgrading to an ocean view and then I can upgrade it again at check in for a suite but I will not exchange an ocean view for mountains even knowing that they do look nice too.

I wonder if they can upgrade me from a room ocean view to a suite ocean view, anybody can help me how to do that.

Thank you

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SDR -- Deluxe room pictures??

If the room is concierge, then it should have ocean view. The glenoa building houses the concierge and butler rooms. The butler rooms face the ocean, the concierge rooms face either the Riu resort or the pool with a sideways view of the ocean. The Riu view isn't great because with that you'll also get the smell of the kitchen and the banging of dishes.

6. Re: SDR -- Deluxe room pictures??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 00:17