We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wentworth Tours

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alabama
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wentworth Tours

This is a hearty Thank-you to LSuth.

You recommended Wentworth Pearson and we used him when we were in Ocho Rios on Sep 13, 07.

He is a wonderful guide and man. He said that he had his computer upgraded and lost all of his contacts but had been thinking about you and asked me to pass on that he would love to hear from you. His web site is still good.

Thanks again for the advise....we had a GREAT time.

Utah
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wentworth Tours

We are going to be in Jamaica on October 24th and I'd like to get hold of Wentworth Tours but cannot find contact info anywhere. Do you have a way to get hold of him and can you remember what he charged? I've been to Jamaica before but it's been ten years. All my contacts have fallen off the face of the Earth. Thanks for your help. I'm not sure how this all works. If you could email me back at Karrieb@natr.com I would really appreciate it!

Utah
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wentworth Tours

I can't find contact info for Wentworth Tours in Jamaica? Do have any way to contact him? We are going to be there on the 24th and I still don't have a tour guide and I don't want to do the ship thing. Can you remember what he charges? Thanks so much for your help with this. It's been ten years since I was there last and I've lost all my old contact info.

England
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wentworth Tours

Here is the web address -

http://www.wentworthtours.com/

We've already contacted him for a tour when our ship docks there.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wentworth Tours

Thank you for the reccomdation of Wentworth Pearson in Ocho Rios' we had an awesome time with him. he showed us much of the area and even took us to a pottery studio where the kids were able to make their own clay pots! (Wassi Art) Our family had the best day of our vacation. I would reccomend him to anyone. He followed up via both email and phone and met us at the port as he promissed.

England
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wentworth Tours

So pleased to hear that you had a great time with Wentworth. He took us to Wassi Art too and we can honestly say that he gave us the best day ever as well - that was back in January and he still sends us an occasional email to let us know how he's doing. He's a really nice guy and such a gentleman.

B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
855 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wentworth Tours

Can you please give me an idea of what he charged?

England
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wentworth Tours

Sorry but I can't remember now; all I do recall is that it wasn't expensive so why not email Wentworth, you won't be disappointed I'm sure.

Enjoy your time there with him!

B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
855 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wentworth Tours

I just received an email from him and its $25 each for the day...wow great price.

England
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wentworth Tours

Hi hazenumberone

$25 a day rings a bell in my memory (and we were there a year ago so still the same price) but didn't want to quote you that in case I was wrong.

If you go with Wentworth, do please tell him Eileen and Bert say hello.

You'll have a great day with him.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wentworth Tours

I got an email from him last night.All price is for two.

From Ochi to Port Antonio (all day including beaches): $180

Dunn's River: $20

Nine Miles: $110

Entrance fees are not included.

I think it's a pretty good price for a private tour.