We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fishermans beach

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
minnesota
Level Contributor
115 posts
1 review
Save Topic
fishermans beach

What goes on there? I hear it is the place to go. Especially on Sunday nights, but I don't nkow why.

minnesota
Level Contributor
115 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: fishermans beach

bmping

Is there fun and action at Fishermans beach for tourists to enjoy on Sunday nights?

Anything happening there during the week? Is it worth a visit?

New England, USA
Level Contributor
657 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fishermans beach

Hi, Fisherman's Beach is a good place to go and enjoy some local food and drink. I've not been on a Sunday night, but there's probably a bashment of some sort happening. There are a few newish bar/restaurants there. While I was there over the holidays, we enjoyed the restaurant down in the back to the right(forgive me as I never got the name). It had upstairs dining with a sports pub feel to it...Jamaican style open air over the water. Sans at Fisherman's is always a place to get a good meal if you go during the day too.

Shiner, Texas
Level Contributor
889 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fishermans beach

How far is Fishermsn Beach from SJG Ochie?We will be there Durning Independence Day.Any ideas?

Jamaica
Level Contributor
2,238 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fishermans beach

Fisherman's Beach is beside Island Village. A five-minute walk from Jamaica Grande.

New England, USA
Level Contributor
657 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fishermans beach

arcv06, You're going for Independence Day? It's a good day to spend some time right at Turtle Beach by your hotel. The beach packs up with local people and visitors enjoying the holiday. You can watch some football playing and have a nice beach day. Then, take a walk around town later on. Fun day imo! I was fortunate enough to check in at Fisherman's Point one year on Independence Day. We had come from spending some time at a quiet villa and were ready to enjoy a bit of town life. When I ever went out on the veranda to see the beach hoppin' with people. What a blast we had! You'll have a great time..especially with having your room right there too and not having to bother with transport.

6. Re: fishermans beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 21:16