We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Texas

Shiner, Texas
Level Contributor
928 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
From Texas

We are checking on a airline that yall reccommend from fly out of Houston to Montego Bay,that is priced at a good rate.I know there going up but were looking for a better deal.We flew AA last they were great,just looking for a hassle free,good deal.I know I should stay with AA.There isn't to many to try that fly out of Houston.Just need some opinions.Thanks for your time. Feeling Irie!

Texas
Destination Expert
for Port Antonio
Level Contributor
972 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Texas

try funjetvacations.com

they offer a charter service out of houston

www.flycheapabroad.com

as well

Bedford, Texas
Level Contributor
319 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Texas

Try

www.allinclusiveoutlet.com

I got a great deal with them to Mobay out of DFW this year...

Cleburne, Texas
Level Contributor
51 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Texas

We actually flew Delta out of DFW but my son's girlfriend flew Delta out of Hobby and we all connected in Atlanta. Watch Delta though. We booked our air 7 months in advance and they kept jerking around with flight times for both flights until the end result was only a 30 minute layover in Atlanta (which caused my son to stay behind because his girlfiend's flight was 10 minutes late on top of that. It worked out because they put them in first class on the next flight but I don't like having my layover time shortened to the point you have to run to get the next flight. But - I think round trip we paid $400 something.

Shiner, Texas
Level Contributor
928 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Texas

bigwillie that sounds like the best deal yet.We would fly out of Houston.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: From Texas

We are flying out Sat. on Continental from Bush non stop, and got the tickets back in Nov. for 400.00 a piece. I will let you know how the flight goes, but the flight is only 2:30 hours which is great.

Texas
Level Contributor
328 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: From Texas

We are flying out of Houston to Montego Bay in July. We looked at flights out and found that only Continental had a direct flight. Many others had you flying in the opposite direction (some as far north as New Jersey!). Then back to Montego Bay. The travel time on a lot of flights was 8, 12 or even 24 hrs! With a direct flight with Continental our travel time is 3hrs. Since we are only going for 5 days, we didn't want to waste too much of it on flight time. Our tickets were $298 each, plus taxes/fees when we bought them January. I'm sure they'd be higher now, but the non-stop thing was important to us.

Shiner, Texas
Level Contributor
928 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: From Texas

Hey,firebird mom-Were did you find that deal at?

Texas
Level Contributor
328 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: From Texas

Just straight through the Continental website, but as I said, we booked them back in January for July. I am sure the prices are much higher than that now.

9. Re: From Texas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 11:17