We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mystic Mountain

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Shiner, Texas
Level Contributor
903 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Mystic Mountain

Do they have a web page yet?And hows it coming the construction?

Mount Prospect...
Level Contributor
351 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mystic Mountain

Read the last page or two of this topic. It should be open to the public now. You'll find also find a link to their website and a link to a brochure on page 4.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147312-i110-k1724…

Shiner, Texas
Level Contributor
903 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mystic Mountain

Thanks Pete!

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mystic Mountain

Here is another link with a lot of pictures of the sled ride and info on the project, but still no prices posted - www.rainforestrams.com/index.php…

Mansfield, Texas
Level Contributor
686 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mystic Mountain

It opened July 1st. Here is the pricing according to Wentworth when I asked him to look into pricing.

The Sky Explorer $42 each,

The Sky Bobsled $62 each,

The Sky Canopy $104 each.

Waimea, Hawaii
Level Contributor
93 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mystic Mountain

We took the cruise ship tour (were told that we might not be able to get in independently) on a vastly rainy day, but it was still lots of fun. It is a nice facility, the chair lift feels really safe, and you skim the treetops going both ways - I'm sure on a sunny day you can get lots of great pictures. The area at the top is very nice, well laid out and the pool looks like it would be nice as well - too wet the day we were there, though. We did the Jamaica Bobsled, rain and all, although we had to wait a bit until it slacked off before they would allow it to run, as it goes much faster on a wet track. There is a lot of attention to safety, and the route is monitored throughout with video. The bobsleds go either linked up with only the first person able to control speed, or one at a time, and the first one has to reach a specific point on the trail before the next one is released. There's a special deal for extra rides after the first one that would be the thing to do if you really enjoyed it (I would have except it started to rain buckets again after our ride) When we were there it was $20 for 3 additional rides. Our friends didn't think the zip line was long enough given the price and they are real zipline enthusiasts. We had a good time in spite of the heavy rain, and the staff were really really nice.

Donna

Pecatonica, Illinois
Level Contributor
49 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mystic Mountain

Hello, Our group of ten just got back from Ocho Rios, We did visit Mystic Mountain. We chose a day in the pm when no ships were in. Only two other families and ours were there. Something to consider. The Chairlift was neat. Two kids did the Zip line and loved it. And everyone thought the Bobsled was way overpriced for how quick its over. It is very expensive to do it all. So not all of us did. Even the help stated that to lower the prices would be sensible and get more people there. We saw that, lower the price and make more money. The price is blood sucking for a large family.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mystic Mountain

HEY:

Now that we have seen the prices we are not going to go to Mystic Mountain in Feb while in Jamaica.

Way over priced!!

taly

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Mystic Mountain

I understood that you could do all 3 for like $125? Is that not true?

Lynn

Level Contributor
455 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Mystic Mountain

when I called down to get price qoutes. They qouted me $104 for all three

Tell City
Level Contributor
4,260 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Mystic Mountain