We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather - Ochos Rios

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Weather - Ochos Rios

I leave for the Sandals Ochos Rios tomorrow. I've never been to Jamaica so I dont know what to expect. The weather shows rain and storms for my whole trip. Is anyone in Jamaica right now that may have updates on the weather this week? Or just got back? Do I have a chance at even gettin a tan???

Thanks!

NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather - Ochos Rios

hi, we got back yesterday, yes we had a bit of rain in the morning's the first week and one morning it chucked it down for about 2 hour's. However it still hit the 90's most day's so dont worry and if it does rain think of it as liquid sunshine !

PA
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather - Ochos Rios

just got back on the 8th. we had nothing but sun the entire trip- stayed at the riu. dont worry.

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather - Ochos Rios

today's weather was HOT...a brief shower in the early afternoon.

4. Re: Weather - Ochos Rios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2009, 05:40