We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
san francisco
4 posts
Save Topic
Hire Driver Paul Williams!

My husband and I just returned from our first trip to Jamaica, and due to the overwhelming recommendations on this website, we hired Paul Williams to drive us around for the day.

It was the best decision. Paul is a very safe, professional, knowledgable and trustworthy person (not to mention with a great sense of humor).

He took us to Nine Mile, Scotchie's for some authentic jerk chicken and Mystic Mountain. We enjoyed our time with him so much that we hired him again a few days later to take us to Dunn's River, shopping, and Scotchie's again of course!

Paul was always right there for us, either walking around Nine Mile, shopping around town, or as we left some of the larger parks. We always knew exactly where he was. He was so great at making us feel taken care of.

He is a wonderful man and we were sad to leave him at the end of our journey.

We have already booked our trip for next year and of course will be contacting Paul. If you are looking for a fantastic guide to take you around town, email Paul at paul849@hotmail.com.

And thank you to the countless others who recommended him!

J & J

jbskwrd

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hire Driver Paul Williams!

sweet!!! Glad it was a great experience for you. Paul is fantastic!!!!

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
2,779 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hire Driver Paul Williams!

I'll second that :)

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
406 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hire Driver Paul Williams!

I logged on to write this identical post. I will save mine for later so travelers will hear it again. When you travel out of the country, there are so many unknowns, and to have someone trustworthy is huge.

Plus, I like to see good people succeed.

By the way, we also loved Scotchies, very authentic.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
572 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hire Driver Paul Williams!

and i will third that,

we were there a month ago and used paul, fantastic guy and we keep in touch

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hire Driver Paul Williams!

he is trustworthy no question.

Paul is also the chairman of Tobolski Basic School in Trelawny :)

Shiner, Texas
Level Contributor
934 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hire Driver Paul Williams!

I inquired about him i e-mailed him about a quote.With in 3 mintues tops,he emailed me back answered mi questions lighting fast reponses.He told me to call him anytime or e-mail him anytime.Thats a man on TOP of his game!!HIRE PAUL WILLIAMS!!!

north wales
Level Contributor
182 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hire Driver Paul Williams!

I've hired him for our trip to Nine Mile and Browns Town should be fun! Gonna ask him to take me to find patties for lunch :)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
572 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hire Driver Paul Williams!

browns town should be good as its a proper jamaican town,also its where paul's from so he will have excellent knowledge of the area and everybody seems to no him, we drove through on the way to the school he is the chairman of and everybody was waving,

god i have only been back home a month and wish i was going next week

north wales
Level Contributor
182 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hire Driver Paul Williams!

I'll fit you in my suitcase Nanks ;)

YQG
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hire Driver Paul Williams!

Great to hear - we have Paul booked for two days of our vacation.... 10 sleeps to go!! :D

S.

Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios
Recent Conversations