We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice Please...Where to stay in Ochos Rios

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
21 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Advice Please...Where to stay in Ochos Rios

We are stayng at Royal Plantation for 6 nights and we want to stay at another resort close by for a couple more nights at a more affordable cost, we prefer 4-5 star all inclusive. ANy ideas.

nashville
Level Contributor
44 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice Please...Where to stay in Ochos Rios

couples san souci?

wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice Please...Where to stay in Ochos Rios

Sandals dunns or Sandals grand ocho

Jamaica
Level Contributor
2,238 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice Please...Where to stay in Ochos Rios

Couples Sans Souci might be just as expensive. As would Jamaica Inn. There is a lovely boutiwue hotel about fifteen minutes out-of-town called Moxons...Or...Sandals Ocho Rios is literally almost across the road from Royal Plantation. Same company owns both hotels but Sandals is cheaper. You could also try a villa/bungalow. There are several close by.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
190 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice Please...Where to stay in Ochos Rios

other people i'm sure will differ but i like the riu ocho rios,

Montreal
Level Contributor
4,488 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Advice Please...Where to stay in Ochos Rios

Riu Ocho Rios is the only place that I've been in Jamaica, but loved it! In my opinion, you can't go wrong there.

6. Re: Advice Please...Where to stay in Ochos Rios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2010, 05:16