We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM @ sgor?

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint George, Utah
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
ATM @ sgor?

I have read that there is not an ATM at the Sandals Grand Ocho Rios. Is this for real?

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM @ sgor?

There is not an ATM at SGOR. There are ATM's in Ocho Rios if you need money. Make sure to bring along plenty of cash. I think most tours, massages, gifts,etc can be put on a credit card at the resort.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
290 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM @ sgor?

we stayed a beaches boscobel last year and we all ran out of cash. we couldn't do credit card advances or anything. we asked where the nearest atm was and they said we had to go all the way in town. they also said none of the other resorts had them. we learned our lesson---take cash and travelers checks!!

have a great time...we stayed at sgor when it was still beaches grande sport. awesome place with awesome people!!

vanessa

California
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM @ sgor?

I'm leaving this Friday (1/27) for Beaches Boscobel. Sounds like travelers checks are the way to go??? Do they cash them at the front desk? And - do you know if they give you Jamaican or American money