We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting a little concerned about The Jewel

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
Level Contributor
706 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Getting a little concerned about The Jewel

I am reading messages about guests with upgraded rooms get chairs and umbrellas saved and therefore there is a shortage? Also, although reservations are not required (except for 1 restaurant), the lower graded rooms have to wait for the upgraded rooms to eat? We are in the Sapphire Premiere Room. Are these messages only from when it was a Sandals? Anyone been there recently who stayed in the Sapphire room notice anything?

Thanks,

Carolyne

toronto
Level Contributor
225 posts
1 review
Save Reply
121. Re: Getting a little concerned about The Jewel

Hi Scott.

My wife and I will be coming down March 14 to 20th and I was wondering if there is any way you can post copies of the current menus

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,862 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
122. Re: Getting a little concerned about The Jewel

PM me and send me your email address with the request and I will try to give you my most current

Ontario
Level Contributor
706 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
123. Re: Getting a little concerned about The Jewel

Since I started this thread...I am going to end it lol.

If you want a chair..you will get it!

Only 1 restaurant requires a reservation which is the Jade...and it makes sense. You need to have the full table experience to enjoy all the laughter, conversation and food going around. Besides, it's a good way to meet others at the resort.

We stayed in the Sapphire Mountainview Room and loved it! Beautiful room, excellent cleaning staff. It was nice to look at the mountains after spending all day looking at the ocean....yeah we're so hard done by aren't we!!!! lol

124. Re: Getting a little concerned about The Jewel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 05:16