We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Grand Riviera Reunion Week Roll Call - 4/25 - 4/30

Connecticut
Level Contributor
258 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Grand Riviera Reunion Week Roll Call - 4/25 - 4/30

Time to start the annual reunion week roll call... of course, you know they changed the name from Sandals Grand Ocho Rios to Sandals Grand Riviera, right?

We will be there 4/22 - 4/30 will be in the villas.

I am so looking forward to the changes at the resort since last year...and since we were there in December. Fair warning - the Beach Club is AMAZING! I'm also looking forward to the special activities...off property will not be Laughing Waters...

Lisa & Jerry

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
823 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Grand Riviera Reunion Week Roll Call - 4/25 - 4/30

Hey Lisa and Jerry!

For sure we are there, April 21 to May 1!! So looking forward to it. Not sure yet what area. Booked Manor side but going to book Bamboo Grove, etc. Loved your pictures of new Beach Club. Looking so forward to seeing you and all our frens!

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
823 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Grand Riviera Reunion Week Roll Call - 4/25 - 4/30

Hi Lisa,

I should have added that we will not see Kris and Mike, Amy and Steve during reunion week this time. : ( Skip and Tammy will be there. I will forward this to them.

Heath, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Grand Riviera Reunion Week Roll Call - 4/25 - 4/30

Hi Lisa!! 9 weeks to go and counting! It can't get here soon enough! Skip and I will be there April 22 - May 1st. We are bringing some newbees with us. You will love them!

~Tammy =)

MN
Level Contributor
912 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Grand Riviera Reunion Week Roll Call - 4/25 - 4/30

I'll miss seeing you all this year!! =(

We will be at SGR April 5th-16th.. We wanted to be there over our Anniversary on April 10th..

Hope you all have a fabulous time!!! We'll try to save some Rum and Red Stripe for ya!

Just made our final payment this morning!! Woot!!!

48 days and counting!!

Edited: 15 February 2011, 17:28
Regina, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Grand Riviera Reunion Week Roll Call - 4/25 - 4/30

Hi everybody

we are looking forward to seeing you all ., we arrive on April 16th

Iam happy to report that our dear friends from New York (Bob and Linda) will also be coming this year !!!!! Yaaaaa Can hardly wait to see all the new construction .Kinonos should be open by then ,. all right

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
823 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Grand Riviera Reunion Week Roll Call - 4/25 - 4/30

El, Great to hear Bob and Linda will be back again also!!! Will they be there for RW or what time frame? Tell them I said hi!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
258 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals Grand Riviera Reunion Week Roll Call - 4/25 - 4/30

Wow, sorry we are going to miss Kris & Mike and Amy & Steve, but I understand your timing issues. If I had an anniversary in April, I would plan on being there at that time too...heck, my birthday is the 19th, and we did work that out a couple of years ago, I should have done 2 weeks again this year, but...we're supposed to go to Saba in October.

We also have another couple coming with us, Roseann and Phil, they went with us the first time we were there, they were in Negril this past fall.

Hoping for lots of exciting fun activities. wonder if there will be a masquerade again...I'll have to contact Anne Marie to find out.

Regina, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals Grand Riviera Reunion Week Roll Call - 4/25 - 4/30

Hi again

Kris and Mike sald that they are coming May 1st for one week???

Bob and Linda are due arrive April 20th and will be there for reunion week .

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
823 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals Grand Riviera Reunion Week Roll Call - 4/25 - 4/30

El, yep Kris and Mike May 1 arrive the day we leave. We will be visiting with them this weekend and looking forward to see them as they do not live too far from us. Good that we will be able to see Bob and Linda then since they get in a day before us. The trip will be here for sure before we know it.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
258 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandals Grand Riviera Reunion Week Roll Call - 4/25 - 4/30

anyone else coming? resort looks pretty full for the week...maybe we should speculate what activities will be taking place.....

hmmm, off resort?

Returnee dinner theme?

Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios
Recent Conversations