We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropical Paradise Estate Poolside one bedroom butler suite

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Tropical Paradise Estate Poolside one bedroom butler suite

Has anyone for a recent photo of this suite at SGR. Not the one from the website which is pretty much generic and some of the other categories have the same pictures.

Anyone got actual photos of this suite of recent?

Whats the bathroom like? Has this suite been refurbished?

Thanks!!

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropical Paradise Estate Poolside one bedroom butler suite

Bump

Connecticut
Level Contributor
255 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropical Paradise Estate Poolside one bedroom butler suite

Hi Sunscot,

We've stayed in this villa in the past. The picture of the bedroom is what it looks like. There is a clost and a bathroom (huge). The bathroom has double sinks, a regular tub though, nothing special. When we were there in December, we stayed in a Romeo and Juliette, but we noticed that they were doing work on a lot of the villas.

This suite:

Large central living area with sofa, chairs and a tv, doors open out onto the pool patio - you can open all the doors all the way out. The bedroom also has doors that open out onto the pool patio. There is another tv here in the armoire, closet has bifold doors, it's roomy enough. Bathroom is huge and has lots of wasted space. Double sinks, toilet, and tub/shower. There is also a kitchen area that is also roomy, with a refrigerator, non-working stove, sink and plenty of counter space. The building also has 1 other bedroom which is its own separate unit. The villas we were in, just had the 2 bedrooms, so we only shared the pool with 1 other couple. I'll have to look and see where my pictures are to share.

Lisa

UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tropical Paradise Estate Poolside one bedroom butler suite

Thanks Lisa! We have sent an email requesting a refurbished suite. We had a romeo & juliet suite before, it was the pits! One of the really tatty ones well in need of refurb. Thanks for the info,that great!!! I gather too some of the R&J suites have been done now.. they are lovely, but ooooh some of them totally need ripped apart and re done. I loved them, just would have liked one that was emmmm clean!! Thank you!!

UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tropical Paradise Estate Poolside one bedroom butler suite

PS!! If you have pics great!!!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
255 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tropical Paradise Estate Poolside one bedroom butler suite

Sunscot, have you been to this resort before? All my pics are mixed up with lots of different areas; with the new construction, some are no longer relevant

UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tropical Paradise Estate Poolside one bedroom butler suite

No problem Lisa, am sure we will be fine. GM been brilliant in reassuring us:) yes, we have been before, once in 2006, then again in 2007, after which we went on to SRC for many many visits but have never yet returned to SGR. This is our renewal of vows, we didnt want it as SRC as our daughters big wedding was there last year and it felt wrong to repeat location. We had a fab time at SGR in 06, just the horror of the R&J suite and long story, that made us leave and not return. We are REALLY looking forward to this visit though. And as much as I love SRC, be nice to have that bigger variety of things to do. We were due for a change, so yup, for sure looking forward to returning to our old haunt:) Thanks for all your help..and I will bring back pics lol!!

7. Re: Tropical Paradise Estate Poolside one bedroom butler suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 13:19