We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Jamaica Grande a la carte Reservations ??

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset Jamaica Grande a la carte Reservations ??

Where do you go to make the reservations and what is the policies....

ie: -reserve in am for same day?

-can you reserve days in advance?

-are there limits to number of bookings you can have?

Edited: 08 April 2011, 23:54
Ann Arbor, MI
Level Contributor
214 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Jamaica Grande a la carte Reservations ??

I was there in August, and there is a desk near the check-in desk/lobby bar to make the reservations. I think we were able to book for same day or next day. We went down at 9am and had no trouble getting in to the restaurants, but August is definitely not as busy as this time of year.

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset Jamaica Grande a la carte Reservations ??

The end of Jan it was easy to find the right desk as that's where the line was at 8:45. The oriental one was made for the same day and the other one was days in advance.

The desk is the information desk right next to the lobby bar so just as them when you are waiting for your room the first day or anytime. They have information about other off resort restaurants, which I didn't find to be nearly as accurate as what I knew from the TA forum.

3. Re: Sunset Jamaica Grande a la carte Reservations ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 04:16