We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool and ocean temperature

Overland Park...
11 posts
Save Topic
Pool and ocean temperature

My husband and I are "biting at the bit" for our vacation at SDR scheduled from Feb.16-25th. I was wondering (for all of you that went there during January)if the pool and ocean temperatures were tolerable. I get cold very easy...well, let me just say it now...I'm a wimp! Hoping the pool temps are warmer than last year when we vacationed at SMB during the second week of Feb.05. No Worries!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool and ocean temperature

We were at SGOR in December and the pools were freezing but the ocean was really warm. I would think by Feb. the pools should be warmer.

Have fun!!!

Derbyshire, England
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool and ocean temperature

Back on Saturday from SGOR. Visited SDR for the day & the sea was warm. The pools at both resorts were just as warm. After sitting in the sun they were very "refreshing"!

SHEBOYGAN WIS
Level Contributor
123 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool and ocean temperature

We were at SDr last week and found the pool to be cold and not used very much. By the end of the week and the weather getting warmer[more sunny days] i was tolerating the pool by the end of the week. The ocean also got warmer. By the time you get there it should be warmer.

Overland Park...
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pool and ocean temperature

Thank you for all your replies. Leaving tomorrow am and cannot wait to arrive at SDR.

kcpops' other half