We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blue mountain coffee

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
blue mountain coffee

does anyone know the price of blue mountain coffee?

thanks!

United States
Level Contributor
11,466 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: blue mountain coffee

The last time I purchased Blue Mountain it cost me about $J1350 for one pound of ground.

Montego Bay
Level Contributor
900 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: blue mountain coffee

It all depends on which brand you buy and where you buy it.

I pay $10 lb USD for BMC in the grocery store...you can buy it in a tourist shop or airport and pay a lot more.

suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,683 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: blue mountain coffee

Again, it depends on where you buy it - I get it from Portland for around $700Ja a lb - I have seen it in tourist shops for $16 and up

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: blue mountain coffee

You should ask around while there. I paid $20USD for a pound of Wallenford Blue at HiLo in MoBay - it was $28/lb at the airport

Edited: 17 May 2011, 15:42
Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: blue mountain coffee

There are very different grades just like the rum, mon. I got the best deal for the really good stuff at the grocery store.

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,446 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: blue mountain coffee

It is always best to buy it in a local market not a gift shop or airport. If you are in MoBay you wil find the largest selection at the Mega Mart for no more than $10lb. My favs are the Coffee Mill of Jamaica and Brewers Choice-not in fancy burlap bags which you pay for and to me the best taste!

I bring back between 25-40lbs each trip.

PEACE!

7. Re: blue mountain coffee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2012, 06:17