We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SGRO Villa Butler Suites

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
SGRO Villa Butler Suites

I was wondering what the differance is between the lower priced butler villa suites if any? They all look about the same in the pictures and are described all basically the same. They are all in the same general vicinity at the resort. There is however a price difference from the least expensive to the most expensive. Can someone who has been recently comment? I am looking to book a first floor refurbished butler villa. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also, the people who write on this forum are the most informative and friendly and I would never take another trip without consulting with all of you. Thanks so much.

UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SGRO Villa Butler Suites

You want the tropical paradise butler villa (something like that), those are ground floor, and are twice the size of the two upstairs. Fully refurbished. They are beautiful!!

2. Re: SGRO Villa Butler Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 22:18