We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you from the Jewel

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,902 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you from the Jewel

September One was a year that we have been open and I would personally like to thank Everyone on the Forum for all of your kind support. It has been a pleasure and I look forward to a great second year.

Thanks Again

Scott Robbins

The Jewel Dunn's River Resort and Spa

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you from the Jewel

Scott there are not a lot of people in the industry nor resorts that I believe truly deserve praise for their excellence as you yourself and The Jewel do.

You should be proud of yourself my friend, you and your resort are exceptional and definately worthy of the support.

Much respect and blessings to you, I hope to see you again before the end of the year.

Steve

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,902 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you from the Jewel

Thank you Steve!

Westernport...
Level Contributor
168 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you from the Jewel

I have yet to visit The Jewel. That will be rectified on October 3rd. I have visited numerous other All Inclusives. The way Scott has conducted himself as the manager of The Jewel on these forums was a BIG reason my wife and I chose The Jewel. I hope we get to meet you Scott as we read you may be on vacation in October.

Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank you from the Jewel

Hope to meet you on Oct. 2 Scott. We've got 3 couples coming there for 6 nights. My hubby and I honeymooned there 3 years ago when it was a Sandals. It was beautiful then and sounds like it's even better now.

Easton, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thank you from the Jewel

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary.

Apparently Sandals had a good staff & your team was smart enough to keep most of them on after the changeover.

We were there for our 36th anniversary Aug 18-27. Hopefully we will be able to return. We will remember this vacation forever as it was as close to perfect as it could have been.

Plainwell, Michigan
Level Contributor
836 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thank you from the Jewel

Having a manager that TRULY cares and responds to his tourists/vacationers shows such TRUE class. Can't wait until we experience this luxury next May with our dear friends!!!!!

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
97 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thank you from the Jewel

We have 40 days til arrival and Im very much looking forward to meeting yourself! My boyfriend and I are both Front Office Managers in Ft Lauderdale and we can really appreciate all that you do for your hotel as we can see on here! Very much looking forward to meeting you and enjoying your property!

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,902 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thank you from the Jewel

Thanks all. It's easy when you have great guests as well. I will be here in early part of October. It is not until late October where I will be off but will be back for Halloween.

Scott

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thank you from the Jewel

Scott, your post and the responses received have made me re-think booking at your property. My husband and I are looking for a quality resort with good food and a beautiful swimmable beach. I'd love to know more about the Jewel in those respects.

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,672 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thank you from the Jewel

Scott...I am a die-hard Sandals regular, and Sandals Dunns River was one of our favourite resorts. We were very sad when they did not renew the lease last year with Sagicor. At the time, I hardly took notice of the "new resort" opening in its place, but I have to say....you are a great ambassador for the Jewel and your presence on this board has made me consider a future stay there. I hope the powers-that-be realize how instrumental you are in obtaining new (and old) clients.

First I have to try Couples....but next on the list is the Jewel! ;)