We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Guide Email Addresses

Paris, France
Level Contributor
932 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Tour Guide Email Addresses

If you have any tour guides you could recommend, please post their email address.

(I have searched tripadvisor, I found one or two but mostly numbers. I'm looking for email contacts)

Thanks

Know Jamaica Tours
Horseback Riding Tours, Sightseeing Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Courtney Taylor  Tours Jamaica
Horseback Riding Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, River Rafting & Tubing, Private Tours
Marks Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Derbyshire
Level Contributor
2,781 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Guide Email Addresses

Paul Williams is the tour guide we alway's use..

paul849@hotmail.com

Ohio
Level Contributor
579 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour Guide Email Addresses

alrickallen@gmail.com

Alrick Allen of www.yourjamaicantourguide.com - reliable, young and professional tour guide!

Iowa
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour Guide Email Addresses

We have used many others and still to this day we stick with Peat Taylor Tours. Been in Ochi for over 25 years!! www.ochoriosjamaicatours.com Cant be beat IMO!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
932 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour Guide Email Addresses

Thanks for sharing.

For everyone else who might have the same question. Here is something to make your life easier. You're welcome:

Traverse Jamaica traversejamaica@gmail.com

Trevor Hudlin trevorhudlin@hotmail.com

Errol  erroltravelj@yahoo.com

Peat Taylor onieltay@gmail.com

Marva Shaw  knowjam@yahoo.com

Lee's Tour and Taxi sales@leestaxiandtoursjamaica.com

George Young (876) 807-8861 or (876)412-9886

Moodie 876 404 6396

Philip LaFayette  philip.lafayette@gmail.com

Paul paul849@hotmail.com

Dalton Fletcher daltonstours@yahoo.com

Dutch Tours Jamaica claudiarij@hotmail.com

Ambergris Caye...
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tour Guide Email Addresses

TIP:

ps i learned that its cheaper to go with your hotels taxi service like JUTA TOURS. They know just as much as tour guides and it will be half the price.

Peat Taylor quoted me for 180 what a Juta Tours Taxi was able to do for less than half the price. Those tour guides are a huge rip off. Plus if you stop off here and there in the middle, the juta tour guides wont bump up the price another 40.00 like Peat Taylor would.

I went with a Juta tours driver to Coyaba Gardens, Shaw Park Gardens and in town to use the internet for 1 hr and go to the craft market, and he only charged 30.00 for TWO people. Other tour operators would charge over 100.00 for that

Ambergris Caye...
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tour Guide Email Addresses

or if you wanna go even cheaper, hire a taxi driver out on the road for the day.

see if your hotel can recommend a taxi driver.

Iowa
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tour Guide Email Addresses

Peat Taylor does not bump up the prices for a coule extra stops. I would like to see this proof. I have Used and know thousands who have and love them dearly so to come and slam them with no proof is inflammatory at least,. Please feel free to pm me the info or just put it here as I think it is fasle !!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
932 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tour Guide Email Addresses

Sorry you feel that way my friend. That was my experience with him. He said that I had to pay more to cover the gas even though the stops were on the way.

Ambergris Caye...
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tour Guide Email Addresses

I went with Pete Taylor last month. I asked his tour guide guy Clifton and Pete's son to stop off for something to eat. I asked them if they were going to eat, and the son said 'hopefully'. And when I asked Clifton, he said no. But they joined the line with me as if they were waiting for food.

So I ordered a whole chicken and sides for us all to eat. They ate from it and didn't even say thank you.

Its like they were expecting me to buy lunch for them, and on top of this didnt even say thank you. I thought that wasn't very nice at all.

lol 'hopefully'.

Earlier on in the ride, Clifton dropped us off at a place and said he'd be back within 1hr or 1.5 hrs. He dropped us off at 11am and went to run an errand for Pete, and didnt come back until 200pm. That's three hours!! We had to sit around and wait for them to come back. We even had to ask the people at the place to call Pete and ask where the driver was....

Then at the end of the tour, Pete tried to double the rate from what I agreed to with Clifton.

I'm sure they're nice people, but it wasnt very professional. They can't leave people for 3 hrs when they're supposed to be gone for 1hr, expect for food to be bought for them and not even say thank you, and then agree to an amount that Pete wouldn't approve and then I am asked to pay dbl at the end. I agreed to 80.00 and Pete said I'm supposed to pay $160 and even mentioned how I stopped to eat and that wasn't part of the deal - if only he had known I bought his son and guide lunch and they didn't even say thank you.

Is that a detailed enough account for you DjWreckd?!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
267 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tour Guide Email Addresses

We used Liebert Tours. He only has a phone number.....I would be happy to share our experiences with him that started when we arrived in Montego Bay at the airport. This is not a wealthy country and if you take the time to talk to the people, you will see why they might do some of the things they do. Liebert arranged for roundtrip to and from the airport, a day at Mahogany Beach, Dunn River Falls one morning, and Bob Marley's house.

Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios
Recent Conversations