We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

couples sans souci

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
couples sans souci

We will be going to Sans Souci this Christmas. Does anyone know what room is "F11G"? Is it F building or G building? Does it have a nice view? Is it a room with separate living room and bedroom? Thank you for any help.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: couples sans souci

Couples does not assign room numbers until you arrive.

The "F11G" that you refer to sounds like an Couples internal code that you pulled off of your confirmation. I don't think that has anything to do with your room number/assignment. It just lets Couples know when you booked and if any of their special offers or pricing applies.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: couples sans souci

Hi Debinelson;

NBW is correct, your room is not assigned until you arrive. What type of room did you book? We've stayed in a One Bedroom Ocean Suite and a Penthouse. Let me know and I may have some pictures to share!

Marnie

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: couples sans souci

Thank you for taking the time to respond, and for your expertise on Couples Resorts.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: couples sans souci

Marnie;

Thank you also for your response.

We have booked a One Bedroom Ocean Suite. This is our first time at a Couples Resort. I would love to see some photos of the OBOS and possibly the PHS. Should we like it there this XMass I have considered the PHS for next year.

Thanks again,

Debi

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: couples sans souci

I will be staying in the one bedroom ocean suite in September, 2012. I picked this room due to the large balcony, I can not wait ( first stay at CSS, but not Couples). I know Marnie has some great pictures she will post, but here are some more of this room categorty:

couples.com/mb/showthread.php…

Also something about CSS that makes it kind of unique, the rooms in a room category are not exactly the same. Thus the reason sometimes people have a hard time picking a room category.

Edited: 13 November 2011, 16:51
Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: couples sans souci

Thank you for the photos of the One Bedroom Ocean Suite. That is exactly the room I wanted. It looks absolutely lovely.

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
582 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: couples sans souci

Just a quick note - the one bedroom ocean suites in D block do not have the huge balconies (theirs are about the same size as the beachfront suites) we had one and at first were going to ask to change to E, F or G block but in the end stayed in D block because it was so convenient. So if you want a huge balcony ask to move if you are allocated to D block.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: couples sans souci

Hi Deb;

Here is the link to our pics of the one bedroom ocean suite:

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-0284-644e-a30f

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: couples sans souci

Marnie, thanks again for the photo post, it helped me pick this room category after I saw your photos.

LuvCSA - thanks for the excellent advice.

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
582 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: couples sans souci

Your welcome, NorwegianMama - you will love CSS it is so beautiful.