We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunset jamaica grande-disco

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
194 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
sunset jamaica grande-disco

going their in eleven more days and i only go to resorts that have discos and have read many comments and asked a few people what it was like and have not got good input.some say it is lame,makes me sad as part of my favourite part of going away is to get to go out dancing as i love it.did anyone use the disco why they were there.thanks

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
194 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunset jamaica grande-disco

bump

Canada
Level Contributor
247 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunset jamaica grande-disco

I have been to this resort twice and visited the disco only once each time. I found it quite crowded both times I went. I guess it all depends on the amount of guest at the resort at the time. I think most are like me, usually after a day of sun sand and drinks, I am lucky to manage a shower, supper, maybe a walk on the beach and bed!! lol I am getting old,

Shiner, Texas
Level Contributor
903 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunset jamaica grande-disco

Disco lame to me.

canada
Level Contributor
530 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sunset jamaica grande-disco

is the disco a new part of the resort , i have been to sunset jamaica grande a few years back and i cant remember seeing a disco, i have been to quite a few places since then so maybe i just cant remember.. what part of the resort was it located by?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sunset jamaica grande-disco

Hi, I've been to the disco many many times at the Sunset Grande. Years ago it used to be busy, but the last few years it has really slowed down. They will stay open though as long as there are guests in the disco! Its a good sized nightclub with lots of drinks available and a cool dj, loud music and big enough dance floor. You just have to get there with the right crowd! Good luck and have fun! I've stayed at this resort at least 15 times.

Calgary, Canada
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: sunset jamaica grande-disco

My friend I arrive at SJG on the 19th, we will go dancing for sure. We will

also be dancing at the beach party on Sunday night in Priory. I have been to it before and it is a must not miss party :)

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
194 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sunset jamaica grande-disco

i am very excited about this nowmis this beach party thing on our resort or somehwere else,i am travelling with someone older her first trip.but i like to go to party so will be happy to be around others who dont mind me tagging along lol.i travel alot and love to mix it up with locals and others at resorts.cant wait

8. Re: sunset jamaica grande-disco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2013, 10:17