We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wireless Connection at Sunset Jamaica Grande???

can
Level Contributor
11 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Wireless Connection at Sunset Jamaica Grande???

Does anyone know if you can get a wireless connection (i-Pod/Pad) at the SJG or elsewhere in Ocho Rios??

Manitoba
Level Contributor
75 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wireless Connection at Sunset Jamaica Grande???

I don't know for sure about this resort but the Sunset Beach Resort (sister to this one) in Montego Bay had wireless access in the lobby. I think you had to pay for it, though but it was reasonable. One person in our party paid and got the password and we all used it on our devices. The reception was always very good.

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wireless Connection at Sunset Jamaica Grande???

I was there last year and it is lobby only. I bought the week pass and enjoyed sitting in a day bed in front of the infinity pool every morning checking my email etc. Sent a pix and called it view from vacation office. I thought the speed was good.

can
Level Contributor
11 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wireless Connection at Sunset Jamaica Grande???

Thank you both, that is good to know! Leaving in three days, can't wait to get out of the cold!

4. Re: Wireless Connection at Sunset Jamaica Grande???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios