We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mystic Mountain question

Rockport...
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Topic
Mystic Mountain question

My husband want to zip line at Mystic Mountain. Not my idea of a good time. Have no problem sending him alone while I stay at the resort but was wondering if there was anything else tamer to do while he's zipping. Last year I swam with the dolphin while he enjoyed other stuff at Dolphin cove. It is amazing we've been married close to 30 years since we have nothing in common!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mystic Mountain question

Hi,

my boyfriend and I are also interested in mystic mountain. They do have the bobsled which is I think 135.00 for two people us dollars. It is basically a roller coaster ride through the rainforest. This will be our first time in jamaica so we are staying at the jewel and it is close by. They also have a pool at the top of the mountain with a waterslide which I believe is free. They also have restaurant and walking trails. I hope this helps.

Crittercat

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
655 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mystic Mountain question

Yes, there is a bobsled ride as well as a pool with a waterslide and an amazing view of Ochi.

You can always go with him, and lounge around the pool and enjoy the views then meet him down at the bottom when he goes on his zipline!

Rockport...
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mystic Mountain question

Sounds good! Thanks :)

Spruce Grove, Canada
Level Contributor
387 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mystic Mountain question

Really the Zip lining is not that scary our grand daughter who was 8 at the time did it The zip lining in Costa Rica and the out door adventure in puerto vallarta are far more adventurous. Those ones have rappelling and free jumps as well. Give this a try you will be amazed at the fun you will have. seriously try it ,

canada
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mystic Mountain question

Check out the hidden water falls across the road from Mystic Mountain while he Zip Line.

Rockport...
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mystic Mountain question

Thanks!

7. Re: Mystic Mountain question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 06:41