We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

couples resorts

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
couples resorts

Do either of the tower isle or sans succi resorts have a library to borrow books from during stay. we are looking to cut down on amount of books we travel with and you can find new authors this way.

thanks in advance

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
582 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: couples resorts

Yes, they both have them. CSS is in the games room, CTI is in the entertainment office just behind the main pool. The library at CTI was a bit bigger than that at CSS last time we were there (CSS 2009, CTI 2010) but I suppose it depends how many people have left books behind just before you arrive. I seem to remember ok books, but I've seen better libraries at resorts.

Edited: 21 March 2012, 20:28
Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
582 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: couples resorts

Oops - that all sounds negative - I didnt mean it to be so! I'm sure you will find something to read in either one.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,439 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: couples resorts

I didn't really pay attention to the titles when we were at CSS last year, but they do have a library.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
894 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: couples resorts

Blondie's back?!?! :)

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,631 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: couples resorts

YUP!! Hey gal!!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: couples resorts

Woo HOO!!!!!! Welcome back chick!!!!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,439 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: couples resorts

Thank you, thank you, thank you! So glad to be back.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: couples resorts

thanks folks looking forward to april

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
497 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: couples resorts

We checkd out the library at CSS, and left a couple of books. There is not a huge selection, so I would take at least one with you, just in case.

10. Re: couples resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 14:15