We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mystic Mountain Tickets Explained?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
175 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Mystic Mountain Tickets Explained?

We will be on a cruise stopping in Ocho Rios in Jan 2013. Just went on the Mystic Mountain website and was completely confused by their vast list of ticket prices. Can someone explain how big this place is and whether it's possible to buy an admission ticket for the day to do the zip line, bobsled, etc., etc.? Or is it each piece separate? If so it seems ridiculously expensive. Thanks!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mystic Mountain Tickets Explained?

Hi

We went their last week. The prices are separate. The sky ride to the top and bobsled are 69.00 per person. If you want to do the zipline I belive it is 100.00 extra per person. I recommend the bobsled my boyfriend and I did it twice and it is great. I believe they have a website and you can buy the tickets online just look on TA and you will find it. It is worth the money and very beautiful enjoy

Crittercat

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
655 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mystic Mountain Tickets Explained?

There is a package where you do everything.

I did it last may and it was 134$. You need to take the skyride up to the top anyway, that price is unavoidable.

For the 134$ we got the ride to the top, one ride on the bobsled (although it was like dead there that day so they let us ride a few more times) and the zipline. We spent a few hours at the top of the mountain, playing in the pool and the waterside and eating lunch at the restaurant... When you are done, then thats when you do the zipline, as the end of that is halfway down the mountain then you just ride the rest of the way down.

hope that helps!

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,320 posts
652 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mystic Mountain Tickets Explained?

Thanks for the clarification!!!!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mystic Mountain Tickets Explained?

wow

they told us the zipline was 100.00 extra. But we were their on a cruise ship day too. maybe that had something to do with it. Wish I had known that before we went.

Crittercat

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
655 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mystic Mountain Tickets Explained?

The prices are on the board when you go show up at the main entrance.

I would say not to book thru the cruiseship and just take a taxi and pay at the gate I guess? I went when I was staying at the Riu and booked at the hotel and double checked the prices at the gate to make sure they were the same.. and yup they were.

hope that helps!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
175 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mystic Mountain Tickets Explained?

Trying to book ahead as there is a 10% discount, and with a party of 6 the numbers add up pretty quickly.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
655 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mystic Mountain Tickets Explained?

You can always buy tickets on their website? I think its pretty straight forward online... http://www.rainforestadventure.com/tickets/ what you want to purchase is the JAMAICA TRANOPY its 137.50 !

hope that helps.

8. Re: Mystic Mountain Tickets Explained?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 15:40
Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios
Recent Conversations