We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

meeting jamaicans

howell mi
3 posts
Save Topic
meeting jamaicans

What is the best way to meet and hang out with Jamaican's? I am traveling with my sister and she wants to hang out with Jamaican men, what do I tell her?

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: meeting jamaicans

This thread is slightly ridiculous to begin with imho.

No offence to Miyaad, Westie or ahappylady from me....ONE LOVE.

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: meeting jamaicans

Hi Withrespect,

I do think it had the potential for good discussion and you surely would have had a lot to say?

But yes it's ridculous with what has happend, but thanks for your support.

Respect to you, Alimirage especially, Steve and all who tried to break it up.

ONE LOVE!!

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: meeting jamaicans

Hi Westmoreland, " do think it had the potential for good discussion and you surely would have had a lot to say?"

LOL stop that now!

Blessings and respect to you my friend. ONE LOVE

Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: meeting jamaicans

Miyaad,

WOW......Miyaad I understand what you are saying completely. How can you tell someone you can't answer something because it may be off topic and therefore unfair to other users, and then on your very next post go do the exact same thing you condemed. This is what you mean right? That is not too hard to understand.

Indiana
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: meeting jamaicans

I thought this question didn't get enough responses. That's why I strayed from the topic but I see I didn't give it enough time!!

Indiana
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
46. Re: meeting jamaicans

Withrespect,

That's another reason I chose this site to ask my unrelated question. Because a pure

f#@ry dat! True, it is kind of an off the wall question to pose on a forum to begin with. C'mon, if you have to ask how to meet Jamaican men then just do the opposite of what you are currently doing to meet men now because it must not be working!!

howell mi
3 posts
Save Reply
47. Re: meeting jamaicans

Settle mon.. my message was for fun.. Earl, don't get so upset, life is good mon... I was having some fun!! Turns out at your expense..

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: meeting jamaicans

Hi CoolEarl,

Thanks for your reply, so long as I didn't offend you that's what's important to me.

Just wondering why you didn't start a new topic in regards to your question?

suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,697 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: meeting jamaicans

WOW - go away for the weekend, and what started out as a light hearted topic has gone to the dark side!!!

Atlanta, GA
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
50. Re: meeting jamaicans

I have been watching this thread since the beginning, and I kept coming back because I was interested to see what the responses would be, since I myself met a great guy in Jamaica with no effort at all. Thing is now I keep coming back just to see what the latest drama is going to be. I only recently joined this forum, because I just had my first visit to JA and fell head over hills in love with her and wanted to read other peoples experinces and thoughts on this beutiful land and her people. I think that feelings have been bruised and tension is high unnecessarly. Both culprits have valid arguments and made their points, but neither can stop the "tit for tat". I'm interested to read any other responses to the original question.

Jamaicasteve thanks for always been the calm in a storm. I have read your replies on many threads and have found you to be very insightful, centered, and genuine.

Much respect to all of you. I am fastly coming to know many of you regulars. I am always fascinated by all your responses.

Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios
Recent Conversations