We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals SGR Beach Party

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
massapequa, ny
Level Contributor
208 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals SGR Beach Party

Going to Sandals SGR for the first time March 26. What time does the beach party start? Will only be there for five days. Not much time to enjoy every restaurant. Should we eat dinner early at a restaurant then go to the beach party? Love this kind of problem!

Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals SGR Beach Party

Starts at 6:00 on Friday night.

Tully, New York
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
750 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals SGR Beach Party

I would hold off and go to the beach party. Usually a really good time and food. If you don't care for what they are serving you have plenty of time to get to one of the restaurants. Have fun.

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals SGR Beach Party

The restaurants will also be pretty empty after the beach party, so you will have plenty to choose from if that's what you decide to do. Definitely check out the beach party and drink out of a coconut! So fun!

I am a vegetarian, and the buffet at the beach party is not my favorite. I had mac and cheese and a roll. Not bad, but my husband enjoyed it much more than I did.

massapequa, ny
Level Contributor
208 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals SGR Beach Party

I'm sure the beach party will be fun. What kind of food do they serve? Thanks for all the great info!

Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals SGR Beach Party

We had grilled lobster,jerk chicken and pork,ribs and beef. I think there are some fish dishes as well. There were also all kinds of salads and side dishes. Also an excellent choice of desserts. Believe me, you won't go hungry --- and don't forget to get your coconut filled with rum!!!

6. Re: Sandals SGR Beach Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 23:16