We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SGR Butler

NJ
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
SGR Butler

Since the villas went all butler service on the 15th, what exactly does butler service now entail? Also when should I expect an email to let the butler know my preferences? I leave on March 15!

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,133 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SGR Butler

There is someone on resort now on the Fans of SGR facebook page. They have stopped the chair saving at the pool because there are so many Butler villas. So far that seems like the only change.

https:/…179766952072250

Tully, New York
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
759 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SGR Butler

BSB, so does that mean those that booked butler rooms that were "always" butler rooms can't get lounges reserved? That might not bode well with the better half. She liked the extra pampering and we never abused it.

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,133 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SGR Butler

From my understanding, Butlers aren't reserving any chairs. Keep in mind, this just started 2/15, so changes might be made. However, I think at this point a Butler is a Butler, so I would think it doesn't matter when you booked.

Maybe they could come up with something where people can get a spot reserved once a week or something?

If you really think of the number of villas, and the number of chairs that would be getting reserved, it would be crazy! It was one of the things I said when they first brought up this idea. I think it is just too many Butler rooms!

4. Re: SGR Butler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 05:16