We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples resorts

Grand Palladium
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Couples resorts

Anyone been to Couples Tower Isle in Ochoa Rios?

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,181 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couples resorts

Yes, I have been to CTI ( Couples Tower Isle), and CSS ( Couples Sans Souci ), which is also in Ocho Rios, any questions just ask. I have a review posted if interested.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
897 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Couples resorts

Three times!

Clemmons, North...
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couples resorts

Yes, any questions?

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Couples resorts

I have a couple questions even though it's not my thread, lol. What are the dress requirements for the restaurants at Couples Tower isle? Also, is it worth it to get the premire room instead of the superior? It's only $178 more for 2 weeks. And this will be out honeymoon and I want it to be as nice as possible without breaking the bank. Thank you.

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,181 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Couples resorts

I would personally pay the extra $178 for a 2 week trip. All the ocean front rooms are nice, but with the Superior rooms you do not risk being in a room that is close to the pool area. There is nothing between you and the ocean, which is nice. I think a little over $10 a day for a wonderful view is worth it!

Have a great honeymoon.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Couples resorts

Thank you so much.

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,181 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Couples resorts

I had a superior room, and it was great being able to sleep with the patio doors open, and hear the waves. We did not hear any other noise from the rest of the resort, due to it's more private location, at the end of the building.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Couples resorts

I'm a little confused. So I should get a superior room? You get a clear view of the ocean? I was going to spend $178 more than a superior ocean room and get a premiere ocean room.

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,181 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Couples resorts

Mistake on my part, I meant premier ocean room is where we stayed. They are more on the end, and nothing but lawn between you and the ocean. Superior rooms can be behind the pool area, but still will an ocean view.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Couples resorts

OK. thank you so much. i was confused, lol. it will def be worth it to get the premiere room than the superior. esp for 2 weeks. thank you so much for your input.