We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll call Aug 2013 :-) !!!!!

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Roll call Aug 2013 :-) !!!!!

Hi all!

Myself and 3 of my girlfriends will be staying at Rooms On The Beach from 9th Aug-23rd Aug (can't wait!!) This is my 9th time to JA (usually stay with family but 2nd time at Rooms) so I am looking forward to some sun, rum and good times!

Anyone else going to be in Ochi at the same time??

We need some more excitement on the forum :-)

uk2ja
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll call Aug 2013 :-) !!!!!

Hi Stephie! I'm planning to be there from the 1st to the 15th. Also looking forward to the sun and good times! I've stayed at rooms a few times now and enjoy it there. Will you guys be out on the town a lot?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,820 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll call Aug 2013 :-) !!!!!

Hubby and I are going to SGR from Aug 24-31

London, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll call Aug 2013 :-) !!!!!

Hi uk2ja! Yes, we will be out in town most days! We are all Jamaican by heritage so are very much comfortable being with the 'locals' and we aren't ones to sit in a resort looking at other tourists lol! Where will you be staying?

aw jamsmak04! We will just miss you!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
240 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll call Aug 2013 :-) !!!!!

Silver Sands 8/10 to 8/21. Can't wait!

uk2ja
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll call Aug 2013 :-) !!!!!

Lol yes I know what you mean, me too! I haven't actually decided yet, thinking of Turtle Towers or Crane Ridge - (even though that hill isn't fun!), for one week and maybe back to rooms for the next possibly. Have you stayed at either of those?

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll call Aug 2013 :-) !!!!!

Ya Man I will be at the Riu ocho rios from the 08th to the 15th its my 5th trip to Jah in the last few years bringing a Buddie down for his first time should be a blast.......

London, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll call Aug 2013 :-) !!!!!

@uk2ja No, I've never stayed at those but I've heard of them! Make sure you book soon before flight prices sky rocket!

@Patwkaren Oh good! Your friend will have a blast! If you ever go into Ochi town we should all meet up! Always nice to put a face to profiles on here! I know its tres sad but I know I'm counting down the days until I'm on the beach again! Couldn't come sooner!

uk2ja
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll call Aug 2013 :-) !!!!!

I usually do book way in advance but I've decided to wait until the last minute in the hope that I get a bargain! I've got 3 airports and 3 dates I can go in mind so i'll book as soon as it looks good enough! Would also be up for joining the meet up if it happens!

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll call Aug 2013 :-) !!!!!

Some sort of meet up should happen ! That would be a lot of fun I love to come into town and see the sights and stuff its more fun to get off the resort might go to Shades for my birthday on Monday the 12th that should be wild and fun !!!!

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Roll call Aug 2013 :-) !!!!!

I started to book in march prices are so so ....little over a grand for flight and hotel all inclusive for one week. But I am always looking at prices and trending sales for my next trip to Ja.Hope ya Book soon and don't miss out it would be great to see you on the rock!