We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Redbull at Sandals (SGR)

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
90 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Redbull at Sandals (SGR)

Strange question but I use redbull as a chaser for a lot of my drinks. Does anyone know if they offer redbull? I will have a butler suite so if they don't offer it, is it even available in country for me to request? Thanks!

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,102 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Redbull at Sandals (SGR)

They have it in the gift shop. I think it was $3 a can? Don't quote me on that. My husband wanted to do Tic tac shots or something like that at the piano bar. You can ask your Butler for them, but they may charge you. Doesn't hurt to ask! :)

If you want to chance it, you could pack a couple cans in your suitcase. I think they would hold up, but your suitcase will get shaken around, etc, so make sure you bag them really well! Bubble wrap would be a good idea.

Portland, Maine...
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Redbull at Sandals (SGR)

Can't speak for SGR but at SWH I was buying my butler a Red Bull in the gift shop most days haha! So I don't think you can get it included but you can always try when completing your butler preferences.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
90 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Redbull at Sandals (SGR)

$3 a can for the 12oz? Oye... though really, not quite the mark-up I was expecting, haha. I'll probably be packing some to bring along.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Redbull at Sandals (SGR)

@Cancer, you do have the option of picking up a supply for the week........ off resort............ chea............

Powhatan, VA
Level Contributor
407 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Redbull at Sandals (SGR)

yep pack it if you really have to have it...prices in the gift shop are off the charts usually. didn't see it really anywhere on the property or even off when we ventured out...those kind of drinks haven't the following there I guess

New England
Level Contributor
2,463 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Redbull at Sandals (SGR)

Great questions, my bf loves the monster drinks and has one everyday (much to my dismay, I'm afraid his heart will explode!) I hadn't even thought about energy drinks. Now I'm thinking that packing eight of them could get messy and heavy! Perhaps we will be visiting the grocery store in Ochi after all!

New England
Level Contributor
2,463 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Redbull at Sandals (SGR)

By the way, the general foods grocery has a Facebook page, but doesn't seem to keep up with it...at all :)

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,102 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Redbull at Sandals (SGR)

I'm not sure they will have Monster. I know the gift shop had Red Bull because we bought it, but don't expect to find the variety we have here while in Jamaica.

@Livin Would 5 hour energy work? They'd be nice and small to pack.

New England
Level Contributor
2,463 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Redbull at Sandals (SGR)

Great idea, BSBGIRL. It's a lot more compact. I don't drink it so ill have to leave the final decision up to B, but red bull in the gift shop is a better option, I think, even at $3. Thank you for the current info!

10. Re: Redbull at Sandals (SGR)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 06:21