We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any groups at Couples SS week of October 20th?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
90 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Any groups at Couples SS week of October 20th?

It appears there are no rooms available the week of October 20th. There is availablity the week before and the week after. Anyone know if there are any groups there that week?

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any groups at Couples SS week of October 20th?

That is Heroes' Day in Jamaica which is a public holiday weekend which explains why the hotel is booked up. Hope that helps...........

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
90 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any groups at Couples SS week of October 20th?

We thought that holiday was a week earlier in October. What day is the actual holiday?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
787 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any groups at Couples SS week of October 20th?

I would call Couples directly.

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,173 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any groups at Couples SS week of October 20th?

I agree to call Couples directly about a room, sometimes resorts will suddenly have room available a few weeks before travel dates. However, took a quick look at the Couples message board under the October meet up at CSS, and there are many travelers on those dates on the board.

couples.com/mb/…

May have just picked a popular date. Also, we have a friend who does Negril every year the week before your travel dates for their Anniversary parties, I bet some will be heading to CSS for a split stay after being in Negril.

We stayed at CSS last year 3rd week of September. Resort was at 60-100% occupancy for our entire trip. You would have never guessed the resort was at full occupancy, never once felt crowded.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
787 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any groups at Couples SS week of October 20th?

I just checked the booking window at couples.com and there are rooms available there that week.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
90 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any groups at Couples SS week of October 20th?

Thank you for your help!

7. Re: Any groups at Couples SS week of October 20th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2014, 06:19