We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ClubHotel Riu Ocho Ríos....

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Portage la Prairie...
Level Contributor
639 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
ClubHotel Riu Ocho Ríos....

Hopefully will pull up their socks within the next month!

I'm trying to go the Mega Riu Resort with an open mind but when I read 3 NASTY reviews in a row....

Edited: 16 January 2014, 13:21
Level Contributor
45 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: ClubHotel Riu Ocho Ríos....

Hey I'm planning a trip to this resort this august. So the al la cart resturants we're disappointing to all? A lot of mixed reviews on the food at this resort. Also is there 24 hour drinks served with a snack bar?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
775 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: ClubHotel Riu Ocho Ríos....

There is no night snack bar but there are sandwiches kept down in the sports bar fridge that you can grab at night.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
486 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: ClubHotel Riu Ocho Ríos....

I really liked the food. So much variety that there was something for everyone! Im a vegetarian and I was beyond happy with the selection. It was all fresh and there was always more than enough! It would have been nice if they would have had more "Jamaican food".

scotland
Level Contributor
333 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: ClubHotel Riu Ocho Ríos....

😎🍧🍹🏊 Well I am booked. Decided to ignore the reviews and decide for myself....Hogmany arrival

Level Contributor
45 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: ClubHotel Riu Ocho Ríos....

Anyone been to ocho early September? I'm now worried it's gonna rain on us lots during that time! But it's the only time I can go

26. Re: ClubHotel Riu Ocho Ríos....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 05:15