We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toiletries provided ? Couples

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, New York
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Toiletries provided ? Couples

Traveling to Couples next week and am wondering if they supply shampoo , conditioner etc ?

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toiletries provided ? Couples

They do but I always bring my own conditioner as I prefer it.

I seem to recall from last year they have a combo shower and shampoo dispenser now.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
786 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toiletries provided ? Couples

They have Gilchrist & Soames Bath Products, which are fine for me, but my wife still brings her own bath and body products.

Georgia
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toiletries provided ? Couples

I second the extra conditioner part, I bring an travel size bottle of Aussie leave in as back up:)

Ontario, New York
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Toiletries provided ? Couples

Thanks for all the help folks. Now the boss wants to know if they have hair dryers ? We've been to Sandals many times but are new to Couples. Don't even know which resort yet , doing the secret rendezvous thing.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
786 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toiletries provided ? Couples

They do have hair dryers, although many have said they may not be as powerful as what you are used to. If you have any questions, I suggest you check into the Couples main message board as many things have already been discussed there,

couples.com/mb/…2-Couples-Main-Message-Board

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
786 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Toiletries provided ? Couples

Once you find out which resort you will be at, you can find many answers for everything on the message board and on various pages or groups on Facebook.

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Toiletries provided ? Couples

xwindjammer

We have friends who booked the Couples Secret Rendezvous in January for March travel, $2650 for 7 nights not including air, not a bad price at all for Couples and traveling during high season. They assumed they would get CTI as it seems to hardly ever sell out and they did, found out a couple weeks ago via email from Couples.

Enjoy your time in Jamaica and at Couples!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
786 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Toiletries provided ? Couples

Whichever resort you end up at, you will love it!!!

9. Re: Toiletries provided ? Couples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2015, 06:18