We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Royal Plantation and tours

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lima
Level Contributor
19 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Royal Plantation and tours

Sandals Royal Plantation

Mar 10, 2014, 8:45 AM

My husband and i are planning on celebrating our 37th anniversary at SRP in Jan 2015 before visiting family in the states. Did anyone use external tour services? recommendations? I´ve looked at the packages that SRP offers and they seem a bit expensive. We are coming a long way, South America, and want to get the most for our money! Any suggestions, advice on tips at SRP? Dress code? Thanks for all the answers and tip! Much appreciated.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,258 posts
607 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Royal Plantation and tours

There is dress code info on the website...each restaurant lists the dress code and what the entails.

www.sandals.com/main/plantation/rp-dining/

For tours, we enjoyed visiting, Turtle River Falls and Gardens. Less crowded and smaller falls than Dunn's River, also in Ocho Rios.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1219111-d…

Have a wonderful time!!!

Lima
Level Contributor
19 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Royal Plantation and tours

thanks for the reply. How did you arrange your tours?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Royal Plantation and tours

Patti, you will love SRP. If you want to organize tours, send an email to Norris Douglas at Real Tours Jamaica and he will take good care of you.

Just tell him what you would like to see, give him your dates and he will send you a quote.

We used him and his employees over 6 times and felt safe every time and they are courteous, very ponctual and have a extensive knowledge of the island. You can reach them at : realtourshamaica@yahoo.com

I promise you will love them.

Alex

Lima
Level Contributor
19 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Royal Plantation and tours

thanks for all the helpful advice! can't wait!

5. Re: Sandals Royal Plantation and tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 04:20