We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Sans Souis

KENT
Level Contributor
125 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Couples Sans Souis

We stayed here 2 years ago and loved it we had a one bedroom suite, this time we are going for the basic deluxe room the cheapest has any one stayed in these rooms. We upgraded on the flight this time instead of hotel room

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,192 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Couples Sans Souis

I agree about the living rooms, I could care less about it ( we usually just use it to park our belongings).

Sit inside in a living room on a vacation - yuck ! But sit on a balcony with a great view- heaven : )

Thanks for the heads up about their being a room category that can be booked with a TA, that is not listed on the website. I plan on booking before April 30, and I would hate to accidentally book the wrong room.

Level Contributor
382 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Couples Sans Souis

The balconies in a& b are ok but the c-g rooms are older with better balconies. The rooms are not that different in price.

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Couples Sans Souis

When we were there in December, the first room we were given was in G block. It was huge and had a spectacular view, but had no balcony. We chatted about it for...oh...about 30 seconds....and then went back to the front desk and asked for a room with a balcony. We were shown one in D block. It was smaller than the first room and didn't have nearly as good a view. But it had a balcony so we took it. I just can imagine being in Jamaica and not being able to step outside from my room!

Phoenix, Az
Level Contributor
471 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Couples Sans Souis

We were in D Block two years ago and had a beautiful balcony that overlooked the ocean. It was on the end so there were no other rooms near it. We absolutely loved it. We spent a lot of time on it and the minibar and coffee maker were on it, so it was very comfortable.

Brampton
5 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Couples Sans Souis

It is the "Deluxe Ocean Suite" in C Block that didn't have balconies.

But I found some info on a travel site that says after 2014, this category won't be available to book. Sure enough, you can't get it on the Couples website or Tripcentral.

I wonder what they will be doing with those block of rooms?

16. Re: Couples Sans Souis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios
Recent Conversations