We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st thing you do after checking in.

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nh
Level Contributor
247 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
1st thing you do after checking in.

Going to SGR in less than 2 weeks. What is the first thing you do after checking in to the resort. 12 days and counting. Can't wait to be there.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
2,963 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: 1st thing you do after checking in.

Because of the way I pack (spreading all the clothing out amongst our checked baggage in case one of our bags gets lost) I immediately "move in" to the room. We always set the safe first in case there is a problem and we need to get maintenance up to fix it (then they come while we are still unpacking).

Then depending on the time - hit the pool/ocean or go for dinner. I usually have a few drinks aftera long and tiring day (first up - rum punch!).

22. Re: 1st thing you do after checking in.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 06:16