We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean View Butler Suite at JDR

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Level Contributor
188 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean View Butler Suite at JDR

Does anyone know in which building the Ocean View Butler Suites are located, or are they in both the Sapphire and Diamond?

toronto
Level Contributor
167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean View Butler Suite at JDR

I have stayed in this suite. It is in the Diamond tower. Fantastic view and room. The room we stayed in was a 1 bedroom suite, I believe all the butler suites are 1 bedroom. We loved the room. The butler staff was great.

Jamaica
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean View Butler Suite at JDR

as Sallygoes said this room is located in the Diamond building. were you thinking of booking that category?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
188 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean View Butler Suite at JDR

I was booked in the Emerald Lanai but have upgraded to the Ocean View Butler Suite.

4. Re: Ocean View Butler Suite at JDR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2015, 05:15