We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

southern comfort at JDR?

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Flushing, New York...
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
southern comfort at JDR?

Does anyone know if it is available at JDR? love a nightly wind down drink. Also in the diamond concierge room, do you get a choice of what you would like inthe room, or is it a standard 4 bottles?

Jamaica
Level Contributor
255 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: southern comfort at JDR?

Southern Comfort can be had at the bars, however it is not apart of the offering in your in-room bar nonetheless you are welcome to take back a glass or two to your suite from the bars. if you would like it to be added to your in-room bar please email me at janice.campbell@jewelresorts.com and i will provide you with some additional information.

Appleton V/X is apart of your in-room bar offering

Flushing, New York...
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: southern comfort at JDR?

Thank you Janice. I will be sure to email you a week ahead of our sept 4th arrival. We are so looking forward to visiting you.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
219 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: southern comfort at JDR?

I enjoyed it @ the Tree Bar a few times in the evenings when I was there. Have a good trip.

Jamaica
Level Contributor
255 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: southern comfort at JDR?

The pleasure is mine and if you have any further queries i am here to assist.

Janice from the Resort

5. Re: southern comfort at JDR?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 05:15