We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Grande Riviera - Riviera Beachfront room

Scottsdale, AZ
Level Contributor
76 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Grande Riviera - Riviera Beachfront room

Hi there-

I see so many mixed comments on this resort. I have been going back and forth between the riviera beachfront room and a butler village room. My concern about the butler's village is how far it is from everything especially the beach. Has anyone been there recently who has a point of view on this? Has anyone been to both SGR & Couples Negril? Thoughts between the two?

Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sandals Grande Riviera - Riviera Beachfront room

The butler rooms at SGR are worth less in my opinion since they cannot reserve chairs at the pool or beach for you. That being said, the butler rooms up on the hill often price out very close to the Club Level on the Riviera side.

Edited: 11 June 2014, 16:53
Indianapolis
Level Contributor
75 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sandals Grande Riviera - Riviera Beachfront room

We stayed in what I guess is called the honeymoon suites in the grove/gardens or something like that. It wasn't the main place along the beach, but each building consisted of 4 rooms with their own balcony. It was just a 2 minute walk or so the beach.

13. Re: Sandals Grande Riviera - Riviera Beachfront room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 05:16