We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer time from MBJ to Jewel Dunn's River

La Ronge, Canada
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer time from MBJ to Jewel Dunn's River

Hi... Can someone please tell me how long the transfer from the airport to this resort takes? We will take the bus provided with our vacation package. Would also like to know the transfer time to Sandals Grand Riviera.

I think we've narrowed it down to one of these two resorts....

Thank you!

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,629 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer time from MBJ to Jewel Dunn's River

My memory is pretty bad on these things but I am going to say about an hour to hour fifteen minutes.

La Ronge, Canada
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer time from MBJ to Jewel Dunn's River

Thank you for your reply. That's not too bad... Always enjoy the scenery along the way, I consider it part of the vacation. :)

Okemos, Michigan
Level Contributor
321 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer time from MBJ to Jewel Dunn's River

It's more like 2 hours with stops at the other resorts, the driver's brother's beer shack etc.

Iowa
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer time from MBJ to Jewel Dunn's River

Depending on the fullness of the bus between 1.5 to 2 hours. Enjoy its part of the vacation.... Mingle with the locals and enjoy the time with real Jamaica before the resort.

5. Re: Transfer time from MBJ to Jewel Dunn's River

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios
Recent Conversations