We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sport fishing 9/27 - 10/4 for my husband to share a boat?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Topic
Sport fishing 9/27 - 10/4 for my husband to share a boat?

We will be arriving at the Sandals Grand Riviera the afternoon of 9/27/14 and departing on 10/4/14. We have a resort credit and he can go sport fishing for 1/2 day for $240.00. He would like to go more than once, but we're looking to go as inexpensively as possible. Does anyone out there care to share a sport fishing trip? The cost through Jaital Ochos Rios Sport Fishing is $240.00 for a 2 person trip, but if I could find 6 people for a 33' boat it goes down to $120 pp for 1/2 day. This charter guide doesn't combine people apparently. My husband is a great guy, loves fishing and drinking beer, smoking a cigar every now and then, if you're interested in getting a group together please let me know!

1. Re: Sport fishing 9/27 - 10/4 for my husband to share a boat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 07:16