We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

distance and cost from the port to Dunns River Falls

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newmarket
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
distance and cost from the port to Dunns River Falls

I just need some clarification. I need to know how far and the cost of a taxi from the port to the Dunns River Falls. I have heard a few different taxi prices. There will be 4 of us in the group. Same question for the distanc and cost from the port to the Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman. Thanks!

United States
Level Contributor
11,081 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: distance and cost from the port to Dunns River Falls

"how far and the cost of a taxi from the port to the Dunns River Falls."

From which port? Tours to Dunn's River Falls are commonly done from three different ports in Jamaica.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,483 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: distance and cost from the port to Dunns River Falls

Assuming your port is Ochi, the driving distance is around 2.25 miles. There are numerous 'packages' from that port to the Falls including a catamaran excursion.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,483 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: distance and cost from the port to Dunns River Falls

Hope you post your Grand Cayman question on the Cayman forum ( tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g147365-i261-Grand… )

4. Re: distance and cost from the port to Dunns River Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 05:16