We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to book sandals

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to book sandals

i am looking for a 21 night holiday to sandals in jamaica for next july has anyone out there got any good websites i could go on to get a reasonable price.Sandals is way to much to pay, and i am hoping i could get some good discounts from somewhere out there. I can travel from any UK airport

Indiana
Level Contributor
961 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to book sandals

Sandals is going to be expensive....

Try

www.airjamaicavacations.com

www.funjet.com

www.cheapcarribean.com

www.allinclusive.com

www.beachdestinations.com

www.expedia.com

Good luck!

UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to book sandals

If you are booking a standard room, check out first choice. They are the cheapest. Once you get your deal, if you wish, get Thomas Cook to price match it. DO NOT go by brochure price! First Choice flies from Manchester and you can upgrade to their star class for about £300 and its brilliant. Virgin is much more expensive but you cannot book butler level suites through first choice so if you want a suite you will need to go virgin. Again, get your deal and get others to price match it locally if you prefer dealing with a local agent.

Try first choice online and see what they are offering for a 2 week holiday, then call them and ask them price for 3rd week. It probably wont come up for three weeks.

Unless you are going to concierge level, book a manor house ocean view, these are lovely rooms and most from the uk prefer the manor side. (Youll probably get moved anyway!)

Good luck!

Hope you havea great time!

3. Re: Best place to book sandals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 12:24